Sunday, January 20, 2013

Olivia's Birthday

Olivia's birthday is this Thursday, but we had her party yesterday.  We gave her a luncheon using Mom's lovely china as a surprise.

Lemony Cake with Fresh Raspberries!

Tea Sandwiches

The table

Vegetable tray

Dad buys all the girls fresh flowers for their birthdays


China teacup

lunch plate

Samuel getting ready for the party

surprise!!!

Hannah loves parties


my lunch plate (the pasta salad is my all time favorite








jr photographer




Why can't I open it?!?

The big present...


I love her face

Hershey

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! The table and food look like they were delicious... It looks like you had a lovely afternoon! Happy Birthday to your sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography continues to impress! So what was the big present?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Margaret! She got a laundry set for her American Girl doll that was styled after one from the 1930's. It is so cute!

      Delete
  3. Very sweet! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time. I love the picture in the batch before where Hannah is trying to give Hershey a kiss. He looks like he's extremely patient. ;)

    ReplyDelete