We took our yearly family portraits in November. I love how the colors went together this year. I think these are some of my favorites that we've ever done!
I LOVE these! You are growing into such a mature photographer. I particularly like the one of your dad kissing your mother - the love and appreciation is so evident in both of them. I can't get over how quickly the younger kids are growing up and how much Katherine resembles your mother when I knew her as a teen (in the group snow pic). Give your mom my love and a very happy, very belated "twin" birthday salutation from me. I still miss the family blog.
What lovely photos, Bethany! Your family is so obviously full of joy, you can see it on your faces! I just love it. :D
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these! You are growing into such a mature photographer. I particularly like the one of your dad kissing your mother - the love and appreciation is so evident in both of them. I can't get over how quickly the younger kids are growing up and how much Katherine resembles your mother when I knew her as a teen (in the group snow pic). Give your mom my love and a very happy, very belated "twin" birthday salutation from me. I still miss the family blog.
ReplyDelete